Ignite Visibility lately surveyed over 120 marketing professionals about their current search engine marketing and content material advertising and marketing methods and their outlook going into 2023. With 2022 being such a transformative 12 months for search engine marketing, the researchers at Ignite have been curious to see the place 2023 may take the world of digital advertising and marketing and paid media.
Key takeaways from the research embody:
- Over 74% of entrepreneurs now use artistic property, akin to photographs or movies, of their content material.
- 73% of entrepreneurs have turned to YouTube as an necessary a part of their search engine marketing technique in 2023.
- Nearly all of entrepreneurs famous they noticed no change of their rankings after the Useful Content material Replace. The truth is, much more respondents famous their rankings elevated, moderately than decreased, as anticipated after Google launched the replace.
- Inner hyperlinks have gotten extra necessary.
- 34% of entrepreneurs will spend nearly all of their 2023 funds on video content material, whereas solely 10% of entrepreneurs will spend nearly all of their funds on weblog content material.
When requested in regards to the survey’s outcomes, Ignite Visibility CEO, John Lincoln, stated, “With search engine marketing continuously evolving, we will by no means take our focus off of what the patron needs. I feel the largest takeaway from this research is that in relation to all of the totally different pillars of search engine marketing the largest focus in 2023 goes to be on content material advertising and marketing. Content material goes to change into extra shareable and video-focused to essentially draw customers right into a model. I’m enthusiastic about this shift and the way it will additional combine search engine marketing with different advertising and marketing channels.”
New on Search Engine Land