Snapchat’s Highlight function has shortly develop into one of the vital well-liked locations for customers to search out enjoyable, partaking content material.
On this publish, we’ll dive into publish on Snapchat Highlight and create fascinating movies that drive outcomes.
How you can Submit to Snapchat Highlight
By way of Cell Gadget
- File your Snap.
- Edit utilizing the artistic instruments within the app, corresponding to Lenses and Sounds.
- Add a subject (non-obligatory).
- Faucet the Ship button.
- Faucet “Highlight” on the highest of the “Ship To” display.
By way of Pc/Desktop
- Log into your Snapchat account.
- Drag and drop your video into the left-hand aspect.
- Add a subject.
- Select the place to save lots of your video.
- Learn and comply with the phrases and circumstances.
- Click on on “Submit to Highlight.”
How you can Verify the Standing of Your Submitted Highlight Movies
- Navigate to your profile.
- Faucet in your submitted Snap.
- You’ll both see “Submitted” or “Stay.”
- Submitted means it’s been acquired however has not been featured (but) on Highlight.
- Stay means it’s been shared on Highlight and could be seen by all customers.
How you can Save or Delete Snaps Shared on Highlight
- Faucet the Settings button in your profile.
- Faucet “Highlight and Snap Map.”
- Faucet the obtain icon to save lots of the Snap to your recollections or the trash icon to delete it.
When you delete a Snap, it would now not seem in Highlight however it’s necessary to notice that it could have already been shared by customers, because it was initially public.
Suggestions for Creating Snapchat Highlight MoviesImage Source
1. Be artistic.
Social media is an extremely aggressive panorama, so pondering outdoors the field is essential.
You’ll need to take dangers and push boundaries by experimenting with totally different angles and subjects. Snapchat recommends posting movies that invite engagement, content material that:
- Educates viewers – Tutorials, DIYs, arts and crafts.
- Invitations viewers to take part in a problem – This could be a dance, prank, music, or different.
- Appeals to individuals’s feelings – Suppose animals, infants, and nature.
- Showcases your expertise – Have a particular talent you need to exhibit? That is the place to do it, so long as it’s child-friendly.
2. Meet the Highlight tips.
Each Snap submitted to Highlight goes by way of a evaluate course of earlier than it’s shared to make sure it aligns with Snapchat’s neighborhood tips. In the event you’re undecided your Snap is eligible, ensure that it meets these standards:
- Your video is high-quality with authorised sound (music from the in-app library), and is between 5 and 60 seconds.
- Your video doesn’t function any sponsored or promotional content material with hyperlinks and/or attachments.
- Your video doesn’t have any watermarks from different platforms like TikTok or Reels.
- Your video doesn’t function any unlawful, or actions unsafe for these beneath 18 years of age, corresponding to playing and ingesting.
3. Submit typically and experiment.
Are you getting essentially the most out of social media? It is simple to get turned off by the quantity of effort that goes into creating nice content material, however a key aspect in being profitable on social networks is consistency.
Posting movies typically will accomplish two issues: It provides you with extra alternatives to get in entrance of your viewers and you’ll uncover what content material resonates finest together with your viewers.
Don’t be afraid to create one thing new and get it on the market – you simply may be stunned on the response you obtain.