Google has added a brand new enterprise attributed inside Google Enterprise Profiles for “disabled-owned” companies. This new disabled-owned attribute can present up on companies which might be owned by disabled enterprise house owners.
Google stated, “When companies select to establish as disabled-owned of their Enterprise Profile, the attribute will seem on their listings in Maps and Search. This replace builds on our current enterprise attributes, together with Asian-owned, Black-owned, Latino-owned, LGBTQ+ owned, veteran-owned, and women-owned.”
What it appears to be like like. Here’s a screenshot of this new “disabled-owned” badge or label on enterprise listings in Google Search and Google Maps:
You need to have the ability to add this attribute by editing your Google Business Profile inside Google Search.
Different options. Google additionally added numerous different options to Google Maps and Google Search:
- Use display reader capabilities with Lens in Maps
- Get round extra simply with accessible strolling routes in Google Maps
- See wheelchair-accessible info in additional locations
- Customise your Assistant Routines with extra choices
- Search quicker within the Chrome handle bar
- A extra accessible digital camera in your Pixel
Why we care. Including these labels and attributes to your online business itemizing could drive extra consideration and extra foot site visitors into your retailer.