Placing collectively a compelling case examine is likely one of the strongest methods for showcasing your product and attracting future prospects. However it’s not straightforward to create case research that your viewers can’t wait to learn.
On this publish, we’ll go over the definition of a case examine and the most effective examples to encourage you.
What’s a case examine?
A case examine is an in depth story of one thing your organization did. It features a starting — usually discussing a battle, an evidence of what occurred subsequent, and a decision that explains how the corporate solved or improved on one thing.
A case examine proves how your product has helped different firms by demonstrating real-life outcomes. Not solely that, however advertising and marketing case research with options sometimes include quotes from the shopper. Which means that they’re not simply adverts the place you reward your personal product. Slightly, different firms are praising your organization — and there’s no stronger advertising and marketing materials than a verbal suggestion or testimonial. An incredible case examine can also be stuffed with analysis and stats to again up factors made a couple of challenge’s outcomes.
There are myriad ways to use case studies in your marketing strategy. From that includes them in your web site to together with them in a gross sales presentation, a case examine is a robust, persuasive device that reveals prospects why they need to work with you — straight from one other buyer. Writing one from scratch is difficult, although, which is why we’ve created a set of case examine templates so that you can get began.
Fill out the shape under to entry the free case examine templates.
There’s no higher strategy to generate extra leads than by writing case studies. However with out case examine examples to attract inspiration from, it may be troublesome to write down impactful research that persuade guests to submit a kind.
Advertising Case Research Examples
That will help you create a beautiful and high-converting case examine, we have put collectively a listing of a few of our favorites. This record contains well-known case research in advertising and marketing, know-how, and enterprise.
These research can present you how one can body your organization gives in a manner that’s each significant and helpful to your viewers. So, have a look, and let these examples encourage your subsequent good case examine design.
These advertising and marketing case research with options present the worth proposition of every product. In addition they present how every firm benefited in each the quick and long run utilizing quantitative information. In different phrases, you don’t get simply good statements, like “This firm helped us lots.” You see precise change throughout the agency via numbers and figures.
You possibly can put your learnings into motion with HubSpot’s Free Case Study Templates. Out there as customized designs and text-based paperwork, you possibly can add these templates to your CMS or ship them to prospects as you see match.
What’s fascinating about this case examine is the way in which it leads with the shopper. That displays a serious HubSpot cornerstone, which is to all the time remedy for the shopper first. The copy leads with a quick description of why the CEO of Dealt with based the corporate and why he thought Dealt with may gain advantage from adopting a CRM. The case examine additionally opens up with one key information level about Dealt with’s success utilizing HubSpot, particularly that it grew to 121 areas.
Discover that this case examine makes use of blended media. Sure, there’s a quick video, however it’s elaborated upon within the different textual content on the web page. So whereas your case research can use one or the opposite, do not be afraid to mix written copy with visuals to emphasise the challenge’s success.
Key Learnings from the HubSpot Case Research Instance
- Give the case examine a private contact by specializing in the CEO quite than the corporate itself.
- Use multimedia to interact web site guests as they learn the case examine.
2. “The Whole Package,” by IDEO
This is a design firm that is aware of how one can lead with simplicity in its case research. As quickly because the customer arrives on the web page, they’re greeted with a giant, daring photograph and the title of the case examine — which simply so occurs to summarize how IDEO helped its shopper. It summarizes the case examine in three snippets: The problem, the impression, and the result.
Instantly, IDEO communicates its impression — the corporate partnered with H&M to take away plastic from its packaging — however it does not cease there. Because the consumer scrolls down, the problem, impression, and progress are elaborated upon with complete (however not overwhelming) copy that outlines what that course of regarded like, replete with quotes and intriguing visuals.
Key Learnings from the IDEO Case Research Instance
- Break up up the takeaways of your case research into bite-sized sections.
- All the time use visuals and pictures to counterpoint the case examine expertise, particularly if it’s a complete case examine.
3. “Rozum Robotics intensifies its PR game with Awario,” by Awario
On this case examine, Awario greets the consumer with a abstract immediately — so in case you’re feeling as much as studying the whole case examine, you possibly can scan the snapshot and perceive how the corporate serves its prospects. The case examine then contains soar hyperlinks to a number of sections, equivalent to “Firm Profile,” “Rozum Robotics’ Pains,” “Problem,” “Resolution,” and “Outcomes and Enhancements.”
The sparse copy and distinguished headings present that you just don’t want loads of elaborate data to indicate the worth of your services. Like the opposite case examine examples on this record, it contains visuals and quotes to display the effectiveness of the corporate’s efforts. The case examine ends with a bulleted record that reveals the outcomes.
Key Learnings from the Awario Robotics Case Research Instance
- Create a desk of contents to make your case examine simpler to navigate.
- Embrace a bulleted record of the outcomes you achieved in your shopper.
4. “Chevrolet DTU,” by Carol H. Williams
In the event you’ve labored with an organization that’s well-known, use solely the title within the title — like Carol H. Williams, one of many nation’s high promoting businesses, does right here. The “DTU,” stands for “Uncover the Surprising.” It generates curiosity since you wish to discover out what the initials imply.
They maintain your curiosity on this case examine by utilizing a combination of headings, pictures, and movies to explain the challenges, goals, and options of the challenge. The case examine closes with a abstract of the important thing achievements that Chevrolet’s DTU Journalism Fellows reached throughout the challenge.
Key Learnings from the Carol H. Williams Case Research Instance
- In the event you’ve labored with a giant model earlier than, take into account solely utilizing the title within the title — simply sufficient to pique curiosity.
- Use a combination of headings and subheadings to information customers via the case examine.
Fractl makes use of each textual content and graphic design of their Porch.com case examine to immerse the viewer in a extra fascinating consumer expertise. For example, as you scroll, you will see the outcomes are illustrated in an infographic-design kind in addition to the textual content itself.
Additional down the web page, they use icons like a coronary heart and a circle as an example their pitch angles, and graphs to showcase their outcomes. Slightly than writing which publications have talked about Porch.com throughout Fractl’s marketing campaign, they included the media shops’ icons for additional visible range.
Key Learnings from the Fractl Case Research Instance
- Let photos converse for you by incorporating graphs, logos, and icons all all through the case examine.
- Begin the case examine by immediately stating the important thing outcomes, like Fractl does, as a substitute of placing the outcomes all the way in which on the backside.
6. “The Met,” by Fantasy
What’s one of the best ways to showcase the responsiveness and consumer interface of an internet site? Most likely by diving proper into it with a sequence of easy showcases— which is strictly what Fantasy does on their case examine web page for the Metropolitan Museum of Artwork. They maintain the web page easy and clear, inviting you to evaluation their redesign of the Met’s web site feature-by-feature.
Every part is straightforward, displaying a single piece of the brand new web site’s interface in order that customers aren’t overwhelmed with data and may concentrate on what issues most.
In the event you’re extra desirous about textual content, you possibly can learn the target for every function. Fantasy understands that, as a possible buyer, that is all you must know. Scrolling additional, you are greeted with a easy “Contact Us” CTA.
Key Learnings from the Fantasy Case Research Instance
- You don’t have to write down a ton of textual content to create a fantastic case examine. Deal with the answer you delivered itself.
- Embrace a CTA on the backside inviting guests to contact you.
7. “Rovio: How Rovio Grew Into a Gaming Superpower,” by App Annie
In case your shopper had loads of optimistic issues to say about you, take a observe from App Annie’s Rovio case examine and open up with a quote out of your shopper. The case examine additionally closes with a quote, in order that the case examine doesn’t appear to be a promotion written by your advertising and marketing workforce however a narrative that’s taken straight out of your shopper’s mouth. It features a photograph of a Rovio worker, too.
One other factor this instance does properly? It instantly features a hyperlink to the product that Rovio used (particularly, App Annie Intelligence) on the high of the case examine. The case examine closes with a call-to-action button prompting customers to e-book a demo.
Key Learnings from the App Annie Case Research Instance
- Characteristic quotes out of your shopper at first and finish of the case examine.
- Embrace a point out of the product proper at first and immediate customers to study extra concerning the product.
8. “Embracing first-party data: 3 success stories from HubSpot,” by Assume with Google
Google takes a distinct strategy to text-focused case research by selecting three completely different firms to spotlight.
The case examine is clear and simply scannable. It has sections for every firm, with quotes and headers that make clear the way in which these three distinct tales join. The easy format additionally makes use of colours and textual content that align with the Google model.
One other differentiator is the concentrate on information. This case examine is lower than a thousand phrases, however it’s full of helpful information factors. Knowledge-driven insights shortly and clearly present how the worth of leveraging first-party information whereas prioritizing client privateness.
Key Learnings from the Assume with Google Case Research Instance
- A case examine doesn’t have to be lengthy or advanced to be highly effective.
- Clear information factors are a fast and efficient strategy to show worth.
9. “In-Depth Performance Marketing Case Study,” by Swap
Swap is a world advertising and marketing company based mostly in Malta that knocks it out of the park with this case examine. Its greatest problem is successfully speaking what it did for its shopper with out ever revealing the shopper’s title. It additionally successfully retains non-marketers within the loop by together with a glossary of phrases on web page 4.
The PDF case examine reads like a compelling analysis article, together with titles like “In-Depth Efficiency Advertising Case Research,” “State of affairs,” and “Strategy,” in order that readers get a high-level overview of what the shopper wanted and why they approached Swap. It additionally features a completely different web page for every technique. For example, in case you’d solely be desirous about hiring Swap for optimizing your Fb adverts, you possibly can skip to web page 10 to see how they did it.
The PDF is fourteen pages lengthy however options massive fonts and loads of white house, so viewers can simply skim it in only some minutes.
Key Learnings from the Swap Case Research Instance
- If you wish to go into specialised data, embody a glossary of phrases in order that non-specialists can simply perceive.
- Shut with a CTA web page in your case examine PDF and embody contact data for potential shoppers.
10. “Gila River,” by OH Companions
Let photos converse for you, like OH Companions did on this case examine. When you’ll shortly come throughout a heading and a few textual content once you land on this case examine web page, you’ll get the majority of the case examine via examples of precise work OH Companions did for its shopper. You will notice OH Companions’ work in a billboard, journal, and video. This communicates to web site guests that in the event that they work with OH Companions, their enterprise will probably be seen in every single place.
And like the opposite case research right here, it closes with a abstract of what the agency achieved for its shopper in an eye catching manner.
Key Learnings from the OH Companions Case Research Instance
- Let the visuals converse by together with examples of the particular work you probably did in your shopper — which is very helpful for branding and advertising and marketing businesses.
- All the time shut out together with your achievements and the way they impacted your shopper.
11. “Facing a Hater,” by Digitas
Digitas’ case examine web page for Sprite’s #ILOVEYOUHATER marketing campaign retains it transient whereas speaking the important thing information of Digitas’ work for the favored soda model. The web page opens with an impactful picture of 100 folks dealing with a single man. It seems, that man is the largest “bully” in Argentina, and the folks dealing with him are these whom he’s bullied earlier than.
Scrolling down, it is apparent that Digitas stored Sprite on the forefront of their technique, however greater than that, they used actual folks as their focus. They leveraged the Twitter API to drag information from Tweets that individuals had really tweeted to search out the id of the largest “hater” within the nation. That turned out to be @AguanteElCofler, a Twitter consumer who has since been suspended.
Key Learnings from the Digitas Case Research Instance
- If a video was a part of your work in your shopper, you’ll want to embody probably the most impactful screenshot because the heading.
- Don’t be afraid to supply particulars on the way you helped your shopper obtain their objectives, together with the instruments you leveraged.
12. “Better Experiences for All,” by HermanMiller
HermanMiller sells glossy, utilitarian furnishings with no frills and excessive performance, and that ethos extends to its case examine web page for a hospital in Dubai.
What first attracted me to this case examine was the attractive video on the high and the clear consumer expertise. Person expertise issues lots in a case examine. It determines whether or not customers will maintain studying or go away. One other notable facet of this case examine is that the video contains closed-captioning for larger accessibility, and customers have the choice of increasing the CC and looking out via the textual content.
HermanMiller’s case examine additionally gives a formidable quantity of knowledge packed in only a few quick paragraphs for these wanting to grasp the nuances of their technique. It closes out with a quote from their shopper and, most significantly, the record of furnishings merchandise that the hospital bought from the model.
Key Learnings from the HermanMiller Case Research Instance
- Shut out with a listing of merchandise that customers can purchase after studying the case examine.
- Embrace accessibility options equivalent to closed captioning and night time mode to make your case examine extra user-friendly.
13. “Capital One on AWS,” by Amazon
Do you’re employed constantly together with your shoppers? Think about structuring your case examine web page like Amazon did on this stellar case examine instance. As an alternative of simply that includes one article about Capital One and the way it benefited from utilizing AWS, Amazon includes a sequence of articles which you can then entry in case you’re desirous about studying extra. It goes all the way in which again to 2016, all with completely different tales that function Capital One’s achievements utilizing AWS.
This will look unattainable for a small agency, however you don’t should go to excessive measures and do it for each single considered one of your shoppers. You can select the one you most want to concentrate on and set up a contact each in your aspect and your shopper’s for arising with the content material. Verify in yearly and write a brand new piece. These don’t should be lengthy, both — 5 hundred to eight hundred phrases will do.
Key Learnings from the Amazon AWS Case Research Instance
- Write a brand new article every year that includes considered one of your shoppers, then embody hyperlinks to these articles in a single massive case examine web page.
- Think about together with exterior articles as properly that emphasize your shopper’s success of their trade.
14. “HackReactor teaches the world to code #withAsana,” by Asana
Whereas Asana’s case examine design seems text-heavy, there is a good motive. It reads like a inventive story, informed completely from the shopper’s perspective.
For example, Asana is aware of you will not belief its phrase alone on why this product is beneficial. So, they let Tony Phillips, HackReactor CEO, inform you as a substitute: “We soak up loads of data. Our brains are terrible at storage however excellent at pondering; you actually begin to need some third get together to retailer your data so you are able to do one thing with it.”
Asana options frequent quotes from Phillips to interrupt up the wall of textual content and humanize the case examine. It reads like an in-depth interview and captivates the reader via inventive storytelling. Much more, Asana contains in-depth element about how HackReactor makes use of Asana. This contains how they construct templates and workflows:
“There’s an enormous differentiator between Asana and different instruments, and that’s the very straightforward API entry. Even when Asana isn’t the proper match for a workflow, somebody like me— a comparatively mediocre software program engineer—can add performance through the API to construct a customized resolution that helps a workforce get extra carried out.”
Key Learnings from the Asana Instance
- Embrace quotes out of your shopper all through the case examine.
- Present intensive element on how your shopper labored with you or used your product.
15. “Rips Sewed, Brand Love Reaped,” by Amp Company
Amp Company’s Patagonia advertising and marketing technique aimed to enchantment to a brand new viewers via guerrilla advertising and marketing efforts and a coast-to-coast highway journey. Their case examine web page successfully conveys a voyager theme, full with actual images of Patagonia prospects from throughout the U.S., and a map of the expedition. I favored Amp Company’s storytelling strategy finest. It captures viewers’ consideration from begin to end just because it is an intriguing and distinctive strategy to advertising and marketing.
Key Learnings from the Amp Company Instance
- Open up with a abstract that communicates who your shopper is and why they reached out to you.
- Like within the different case examine examples, you’ll wish to shut out with a quantitative record of your achievements.
16. “NetApp,” by Evisort
Evisort opens up its NetApp case examine with an at-a-glance overview of the shopper. It’s crucial to all the time concentrate on the shopper in your case examine — not in your superb product and equally superb workforce. By opening up with a snapshot of the shopper’s firm, Evisort locations the concentrate on the shopper.
This case examine instance checks all of the bins for a fantastic case examine that’s informative, thorough, and compelling. It contains quotes from the shopper and particulars concerning the challenges NetApp confronted throughout the COVID pandemic. It closes out with a quote from the shopper and with a hyperlink to obtain the case examine in PDF format, which is extremely essential if you need your case examine to be accessible in a greater diversity of codecs.
Key Learnings from the Evisort Instance
- Place the main focus instantly in your shopper by together with a snapshot of their firm.
- Point out difficult eras, equivalent to a pandemic or recession, to indicate how your organization can assist your shopper succeed even throughout troublesome occasions.
17. “Copernicus Land Monitoring – CLC+ Core,” by Cloudflight
Together with extremely specialised data in your case examine is an efficient strategy to present prospects that you just’re not simply attempting to get their enterprise. You’re deep inside their trade, too, and keen to study all the things you must study to create an answer that works particularly for them.
Cloudflight does a splendid job at that in its Copernicus Land Monitoring case examine. Whereas the data could also be troublesome to learn at first look, it’ll seize the curiosity of prospects who’re within the environmental trade. It thus reveals Cloudflight’s worth as a associate way more successfully than a normal case examine would.
The web page is complete and ends with a compelling call-to-action — “Searching for an answer that automates, and enhances your Large Knowledge system? Are you fighting giant datasets and accessibility? We might be blissful to advise and assist you!” The clear, whitespace-heavy web page is an efficient instance of utilizing a case examine to seize future leads.
Key Learnings from the Cloudflight Case Research Instance
- Don’t be afraid to get technical in your clarification of what you probably did in your shopper.
- Embrace a snapshot of the gross sales consultant prospects ought to contact, particularly when you’ve got completely different gross sales reps for various industries, like Cloudflight does.
In the event you’re concentrating on giant enterprises with a protracted buying cycle, you’ll wish to embody a wealth of knowledge in an simply transferable format. That’s what Textel does right here in its PDF case examine for Valvoline. It greets the consumer with an eye catching headline that reveals the worth of utilizing Textel. Valvoline noticed a major return on funding from utilizing the platform.
One other smart move on this case examine is highlighting the shopper’s quote by placing it in inexperienced font and doing the identical factor for the shopper’s outcomes as a result of it helps the reader shortly join the 2 items of knowledge. In the event you’re in a rush, you may also check out the “At a Look” column to get the important thing information of the case examine, beginning with details about Valvoline.
Key Learnings from the Textel Case Research Instance
- Embrace your shopper’s ROI proper within the title of the case examine.
- Add an “At a Look” column to your case examine PDF to make it straightforward to get insights while not having to learn all of the textual content.
19. “Hunt Club and Happeo — a tech-enabled love story,” by Happeo
On this blog-post-like case examine, Happeo opens with a quote from the shopper, then dives right into a compelling heading: “Know-how on the forefront of Hunt Membership’s technique.” Say you’re investigating Happeo as an answer and take into account your agency to be technology-driven. This strategy would spark your curiosity about why the shopper selected to work with Happeo. It additionally successfully communicates the software program’s worth proposition with out sounding prefer it’s coming from an in-house advertising and marketing workforce.
Each paragraph is a quote written from the shopper’s perspective. Later down the web page, the case examine additionally dives into “the options that modified the sport for Hunt Membership,” giving Happeo an opportunity to spotlight a number of the platform’s most salient options.
Key Learnings from the Happeo Case Research Instance
- Think about writing everything of the case examine from the angle of the shopper.
- Embrace a listing of the options that satisfied your shopper to go together with you.
20. “Red Sox Season Campaign,” by CTP Boston
What’s nice about CTP’s case examine web page for his or her Pink Sox Season Marketing campaign is their mixture of video, pictures, and textual content. A video routinely begins taking part in once you go to the web page, and as you scroll, you will see extra embedded movies of Pink Sox gamers, a compilation of print adverts, and social media pictures you possibly can click on to enlarge.
On the backside, it says “Learn how we are able to do one thing comparable in your model.” The web page is clear, cohesive, and aesthetically pleasing. It invitations viewers to understand the well-roundedness of CTP’s marketing campaign for Boston’s beloved baseball workforce.
Key Learnings from the CTP Case Research Instance
- Embrace a video within the heading of the case examine.
- Shut with a call-to-action that makes leads wish to flip into prospects.
21. “Acoustic,” by Real
Typically, easy is essential. Real’s case examine for Acoustic is easy and minimal, with only a few quick paragraphs, together with “Reimagining the B2B web site expertise,” “Chatting with entrepreneurs 1:1,” and “Inventing Collectively.” After the core of the case examine, we then see a quote from Acoustic’s CMO and the outcomes Real achieved for the corporate.
The simplicity of the web page permits the reader to concentrate on each the visible elements and the copy. The web page shows Real’s model persona whereas providing the viewer all the mandatory data they want.
Key Learnings from the CTP Case Research Instance
- You don’t want to write down lots to create a fantastic case examine. Hold it easy.
- All the time embody quantifiable information as an example the outcomes you achieved in your shopper.
22. “Using Apptio Targetprocess Automated Rules in Wargaming,” by Apptio
Apptio’s case examine for Wargaming summarizes three key items of knowledge proper at first: The objectives, the obstacles, and the outcomes.
Readers then have the chance to proceed studying — or they will stroll away proper then with the data they want. This case examine additionally excels in retaining the human curiosity issue by formatting the data like an interview.
The piece is well-organized and makes use of compelling headers to maintain the reader engaged. Regardless of its size, Apptio’s case examine is interesting sufficient to maintain the viewer’s consideration. Each Apptio case examine ends with a “suggestion for different firms” part, the place the shopper may give recommendation for different firms which might be in search of the same resolution however aren’t certain how one can get began.
Key Learnings from the Apptio Case Research Instance
- Put your shopper in an advisory function by giving them the chance to present suggestions to different firms which might be studying the case examine.
- Embrace the takeaways from the case examine proper at first so prospects shortly get what they want.
23. “Airbnb + Zendesk: building a powerful solution together,” by Zendesk
Zendesk’s Airbnb case examine reads like a weblog publish, and focuses equally on Zendesk and Airbnb, highlighting a real partnership between the businesses. To captivate readers, it begins like this: “Midway across the globe is a spot to stick with your title on it. A minimum of for a weekend.”
The piece focuses on telling an excellent story and supplies pictures of gorgeous Airbnb areas. In a case examine meant to spotlight Zendesk’s helpfulness, nothing could possibly be extra genuine than their choice to concentrate on Airbnb’s service in such nice element.
Key Learnings from the Zendesk Case Research Instance
- Embrace pictures of your shopper’s choices — not essentially of the service or product you offered. Discover how Zendesk doesn’t embody screenshots of its product.
- Embrace a call-to-action proper at first of the case examine. Zendesk provides you two choices: to discover a resolution or begin a trial.
24. “Biobot Customer Success Story: Rollins College, Winter Park, Florida,” by Biobot
Like a number of the different high examples on this record, Biobot opens its case examine with a quote from its shopper, which captures the worth proposition of working with Biobot. It mentions the COVID pandemic and goes into element concerning the challenges the shopper confronted throughout this time.
This case examine is structured extra like a information article than a conventional case examine. This format can work in additional formal industries the place decision-makers have to see in-depth details about the case. Be sure you test different methods and measure engagement.
Key Learnings from the Biobot Case Research Instance
- Point out environmental, public well being, or financial emergencies and the way you helped your shopper get previous such troublesome occasions.
- Be happy to write down the case examine like a standard weblog publish, however you’ll want to check completely different strategies to search out the one which finest works for you.
25. “Discovering Cost Savings With Efficient Decision Making,” by Gartner
You do not all the time want a ton of textual content or a video to convey your message — typically, you simply want a number of paragraphs and bullet factors. Gartner does a implausible job of shortly offering the elemental statistics a possible buyer would wish to know, with out boggling down their readers with dense paragraphs. The case examine closes with a shaded field that summarizes the impression that Gartner had on its shopper. It features a quote and a call-to-action to “Study Extra.”
Key Learnings from the Gartner Case Research Instance
- Be happy to maintain the case examine quick.
- Embrace a call-to-action on the backside that takes the reader to a web page that almost all pertains to them.
26. “Bringing an Operator to the Game,” by Redapt
This case examine instance by Redapt is one other nice demonstration of the ability of summarizing your case examine’s takeaways proper initially of the examine. Redapt contains three easy-to-scan columns: “The issue,” “the answer,” and “the result.” However its most notable function is a piece titled “Second of readability,” which reveals why this explicit challenge was troublesome or difficult.
The part is shaded in inexperienced, making it unimaginable to overlook. Redapt does the identical factor for every case examine. In the identical manner, it’s best to spotlight the “turning level” for each you and your shopper once you had been working towards an answer.
Key Learnings from the Redapt Case Research Instance
- Spotlight the turning level for each you and your shopper throughout the solution-seeking course of.
- Use the identical construction (together with the identical headings) in your case research to make them straightforward to scan and browse.
27. “Virtual Call Center Sees 300% Boost In Contact Rate,” by Convoso
Convoso’s PDF case examine for Digital Market Media instantly mentions the outcomes that the shopper achieved and takes benefit of white house. On the second web page, the case examine presents extra influential outcomes. It’s colourful and fascinating and closes with a ramification that prompts readers to request a demo.
Key Learnings from the Convoso Case Research Instance
- Checklist the outcomes of your work proper at first of the case examine.
- Use colour to distinguish your case examine from others. Convoso’s instance is likely one of the most colourful ones on this record.
28. “Ensuring quality of service during a pandemic,” by Ericsson
Ericsson’s case examine web page for Orange Spain is a superb instance of utilizing numerous written and visible media — equivalent to movies, graphs, and quotes — to showcase the success a shopper skilled. All through the case examine, Ericsson supplies hyperlinks to product and repair pages customers may discover related as they’re studying the examine.
For example, underneath the heading “Preloaded with the ability of automation,” Ericsson mentions its Ericsson Operations Engine product, then hyperlinks to that product web page. It closes the case examine with a hyperlink to a different product web page.
Key Learnings from the Ericsson Case Research Instance
- Hyperlink to product pages all through the case examine in order that readers can study extra concerning the resolution you supply.
- Use multimedia to interact customers as they learn the case examine.
Begin creating your case examine.
Now that you have a fantastic record of examples of case research, take into consideration a subject you need to write down about that highlights your organization or work you probably did with a buyer.
A buyer’s success story is probably the most persuasive advertising and marketing materials you possibly can ever create. With a robust portfolio of case research, you possibly can guarantee prospects know why they need to provide you with their enterprise.
Editor’s observe: This publish was initially revealed in August 2018 and has been up to date for comprehensiveness.